Firearm Safety Class
This class is planned and intended for individuals with very limited experience shooting handguns that are interested in learning how to safely and accurately use a handgun for recreational target shooting. The purpose of this course is to instruct an individual for range and home safety, develop an understanding of the fundamentals of marksmanship, and increase their overall knowledge of gun ownership. The cost of the class per student is $100.00 per student. Classes may facilitate up to 20 students per class.
Note: Ammunition will be provided when using our training guns. You are welcome to use your own gun(s) during training, however this will require you to provide your own ammunition.
- Stance and grip techniques
- Breathing techniques
- Aiming and target location
- Trigger pressure
- Proper Alignment
- Current laws regarding concealed carry
- What the courts look for in a "shoot" or "don't shoot" situation
Sandy Springs Gun Range will include, in the training package: rental guns, ammunition, eye and ear protection, range time and a target. ALL ammunition for this class will be provided by Sandy Springs Gun Range. You will be given the chance to shoot your personal gun during the class if desired.
- One on one classes are always available. Please send us a message here for scheduling.
- Cost for one on one classes: $100.00 per hour.
- All classes are taught by current or retired law enforcement officers who depend on what they teach to keep them safe in the line of duty.
Additional training is available to fit your exact needs.
Please contact us here let us know what type of training you’re interested in. We have experienced staff to help you with your needs.
Firearms Training: 678-863-9376